Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Travel Update

Well I actually do not have a travel update right now. We are still in limbo. I called Expedia this morning to just postpone our trip a couple weeks, but they said that in order to avoid a fee for changing my itinerary I need to wait for my flight to actually be cancelled. Seriously? So this morning I was just figuring I would wait until might flight was officially cancelled and then call back. But then this afternoon, London reopened along with British airspace. I was thinking oh crap we might actually go. I was just slackin' this afternoon not even thinking we would be going on our trip. I was bummed, but I had accepted. But if our flight is not cancelled then I guess we are going. So then I was running around trying to pack. Oh man, if our flight is cancelled--I am not going to be happy about unpacking for a trip that didn't even happen! But now I kinda would like to wait on the trip because the airports are going to be crazy and I don't want to end up stranded somewhere either. Better to be stranded at home than somewhere else. I just want to know--are we going or not?!

Mary said, "I wish that volcano would stop squirting llamas!" That is the best visual ever! I can't help but laugh thinking about llamas squirting out of a volcano.

2 comments:

Rayna said...

LOVE her! kids are so funny!

Nicole said...

She's a riot! Give her a big squeeze for me & have SO much fun ... when you do get to go!